The requirements for admission to the Master Programme are:
- Degree from a German or foreign institution of higher education (University level) representing a total of 240 Credit Points (CP) according to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), preferably in Law, Economics or Political Science.
Applicants who have earned their first degree qualifying for a professional career representing a total of 180 CP have to make up for the missing 60 CP by a good performance in additional or practical training programmes in fields similar to those of the Master Programme. Proof of this may be submitted in form of professional experience, further studies, research activities, publications, etc.
- Very good English language proficiency. Applicants shall provide proof of their English language proficiency by submitting one of the following tests:
– TOEFL with a minimum result of 79 (iBT), 213 (CBT) or 550 (PBT)
– IELTS with a minimum result of 6.5
– Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE) with a grade of ‘C’ as a minimum in all parts
– Cambridge in Advanced English (CAE) with a grade of ‘C’ as a minimum in all parts
The test shall not date back to more than three years.