Apply now for our Dual-Degree Programme in European Legal Studies and International Economic Law! This site provides all the relevant information and documents to download for your application.
Important Dates and Deadlines
The admission requirements of the Master Programme in European and European Legal Studies apply.
The Gebührensatzung (tuition fee regulations) of the Master Programme in European and European Legal Studies applies (see below, German language). The tuition fees for the first year of the dual-degree programme to take place in Hamburg are 8,500 Euros, plus a “Semesterbeitrag” (semester fee) that covers local public transport et al.
Please note that this does not include tuition fees for the second year of the program at the State University of St. Petersburg. For more information on the St. Petersburg part of the programme, see here.
Please send the following form along with further documentation (see below) in a single PDF-file via email to email@example.com
Documents to be submitted:
- completed and signed Application Form
- Letter of Motivation (max. 4,000 characters, incl. spaces)
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably in “Europass” format)
- prior University diploma (a transcript of records will be accepted if the to-be-completed diploma is submitted prior to the start of the programme)
- proof of access to higher education („Zeugnis der allgemeinen Hochschulreife“ or „Edinyi Gosudarstvennyj Ekzamen“), or a certificate of equal standing
- Proof of English- and German language proficiency
- Two letters of reference by university Professors or other persons (e.g. employers) able to assess the applicant’s qualification and fit for the programme
- further relevant documents, if applicable
For detailed information please consult the “leaflet: admission requirements” (above).